Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where Can I Find Mirrored Picture Frames?

Posted by crazybusytoo (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 11, 14 at 10:45

I am on the hunt for 2 large mirrored frames, at least 24" wide. I attached a photo from Horchow, but these are only 15".

I have seen them on houzz and in model homes, but can't seem to figure out where to purchase them. I'd be happy to purchase them with artwork in them.

If anyone has any ideas on where to have them made or where to buy them, I'd be very grateful for your help!

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where Can I Find Mirrored Picture Frames?

Will these work

Here is a link that might be useful: Ballard Designs

o

These are a little larger

Here is a link that might be useful: Uttermost

o

Home Goods. Keep your eye out.

o

Thank you Caminnc! How in the world did you find those? Did you do a google search or go to the websites? I tried the big guys like overstock and way fair, but could not narrow the search at all. These are a little too small :/

Bee, I think I need a job at Home Goods, that way maybe I can get a pair of something when I need it!!

o

Google search didn't turn up anything at all. I just know who carries what type of decor. I am sure there are many I don't know about. I have four 16"x16" framed mirrors (in mirrored frames) in my breakfast area that I got from Home Goods and I could probably replace the inner mirror with a print. I dont' recall seeing a mirrored "frame" as large as 24" at Home Goods but they sell so fast I could easily have missed it. Bee could be right so do keep looking. Also check Two's Company website. I will also look in several TODL cat's that I have and let you know if I find anything.

Here is a link that might be useful: Two's Company

o

You inspired me to relentlessly stalk Homegoods.

Yesterday I found FOUR!! 26x26 square for $49 each! I had been searching for 2 27x36 of which I could only find one in a 20 mile radius, but I actually think the 4 will be better since I could play with the dimensions depending on how far apart I hang them. It looks fairly simple to replace the artwork.

So thanks for pushing me back to Homegoods, they were just putting them out!! :)

And thanks too for the sources, I was unfamiliar with a few of them and appreciate the info.

o

Yay!!!! I love happy endings.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here