Fri, Jul 20, 12 at 10:24
|Thought I had seen it all with paint names, (!) but wondering if anyone has used BM Blue Nose, #1678. I'm considering it for the smallest of the bedrooms at our beach house. We tried a medium shade khaki but it just looks blah to me. I like to use pure colorful shades in our bedrooms since they are basically dull squares, the only other element present is a sliding glass door. I want a color statement but don't want to turn the space into a dungeon either. Thanks for any advice!|
|After you paint it, the walls look down on you disapprovingly.|
|After you paint it, the walls look down on you disapprovingly. |
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here