Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
amazingly comfortable cushion..

Posted by trailrunner (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 29, 12 at 9:03

My DD works with the guy that invented these. It is great !! I have it under my feet right now on the coffee table at her apt. I am spending the weekend here. . Funny as it sounds a smushion is really a great idea. I don't get anything for telling ya'll about it :) Just thought that some of you would appreciate the comfort. c

Here is a link that might be useful: smushion

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: amazingly comfortable cushion..

What a neat idea! Please tell him to offer a light green color!

o

What shade exactly ? DD texted him and told him I had put an announcement on here and he was so pleased. He is a great guy with a really good idea :) c

o

I'm all about comfort! Love it!

o

What if he also included a pattern for making a slipcover for it, so that people who wanted to could whip up a cover to work with their scheme?

o

I will ask but you can buy one and the cover unzips so you can clean it so you could then make one. c

o

Great idea!

o

C, there is a color of that kind of fabric that is everywhere, it is that same microfiber suede--- I have seen it for various products in catalogs and even have two dog beds in it. Will take a picture! But tell him it is not a dark forest, or a Kelly green, bit more like a "leaf" or spring green, again, not lime, but something that would go in a variety of green settings. I am already ordering one in camel for our downstairs cocktail table that we use as an ottoman!

o

WOW...kswl! That is great. I tried it out for my laptop and that was a success. I really really liked it under my heels on the coffee table...I never like to sit that way because it is so hard on my feet...this thing is truly amazing. He has interviewed with the TV show that does inventions...can't remember the name and is waiting to hear back if he made it. You can send him a pic of it via email and tell him Maddie's Mom sent you ...haha..he is a sweet guy. c

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here