Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is RH discontinuing silver sage bedding?

Posted by sewnice50 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 2, 08 at 7:27

I finally got around to shopping for bedding to go with my RH silver sage walls and I am having a heck of a time. Is RH done with this color? I was so desperate I decided to go for the Faille Italian duvet at 375.00 and still can’t find it in Silver sage. Does anyone know if this is a temporary shortage or are they discontinuing silver sage bedding? I called customer service but they were useless.

Does any one have an opinion on using the eucalyptus color with silver sage?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is RH discontinuing silver sage bedding?

Did you check their web site?

o

If it were me, I would pick out a different duvet that does come in SS - there are several to pick from. While eucalyptus would go well with SS, I find it to be a very gray color. I prefer to bring out the blue side of SS rather than the green or gray that it can also have.

My bedroom is also painted SS, and I chose a comforterset (from Belk) that really emphasizes the blue.

o

Such a lovely room daisy!

o

I was just in Linens N Things and they had tons of comforters that would coordinate with SS. Also, check Steinmart. I randomly found a wonderful comforter there that would work as well.

o

I still see it listed on-line & just saw it in their stores the other wk.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here