Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boystown

Has anyone used BM Titanium or White Diamonds Paint

boystown
12 years ago

Has anyone used either of these colors? If so, what do you see in the colors, blue, green, purple?? Any undertones?? If you have pictures, I would love to see them. Thanks

Comments (12)

• enduring
    12 years ago

Oh, and BTW, the white I used for the ceiling is BM Cotton Balls.

• boystown
    Original Author
    12 years ago

You kitchen is beautiful and the titanium is beautiful in your space. So glad you told me about the green tone. I would have liked to use this color in my master but my comforter has not green but a lot of blue. I really like this color in your space. thank you very much

• enduring
    12 years ago

Hey, I will up load an image of my paint samples on my wall before installation of cabinets. The 3 main light colors along the bottom are from L-R, BM Rodeo (tanish), BM Unknown Color, (mauveish), BM Titanium, greenish and the one I chose to go into the kitchen! I love the green/gray/white color. The color above the shelf and on the right is BM Gray Wisp I think. It was too saturated for me. I joked with my family that I loved not resolving the color selection "cause I can go look at more colors!"...and paint them on the wall ;)

• boystown
    Original Author
    12 years ago

WOW, you have been a busy girl!!!!! Of all of the ones you have tested, are there any that read silvery blue gray??

• enduring
    12 years ago

No silver blues in my repertoire of samples, because I knew that I wanted it to lean green. I love all colors! It will be worth it to get samples next to each other that are in the ball park of what you want. I read somewhere recently on GW that silver blue gray may read differently in the space because of sun adding color. I know all of my walls looked just a bit different depending on the direction of the light. When I painted 2 walls of a corner with a sample I was shocked at how different the same color looked. I couldn't believe it came out of the same pot. There are many blues in this light color of gray. Have fun looking.

• ttodd
    12 years ago

Here is a lin kto a BM Titanium MBR.

Here is a link that might be useful: For the Love of a House blog

• enduring
    12 years ago

ttodd, Lovely MBR, and Titanium is so well represented! I am so glad you shared the link.

gagesganny, I know that you can find a blue gray that is so soft lovely like the green gray Titanium.

• painab
    12 years ago

--Something unexpected surprise--

Hello. My friend

=== http://www.betterwholesaler.us/ ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

• mahatmacat1
    12 years ago

A note to remember that color is *so* influenced by light, as les reminded on another thread. We have a beautiful BM light silvery blue in DD's bath, just the most amazing tone but I painted it on a door that adjoins the bath, literally right next to it but different light because it's not lit by daylight directly (the bath has a large skylight) and it comes out reddish gray! Seriously. We have titanium in a hallway and it reads silvery blue. No direct natural light (the hall opens to rooms with windows, but has no direct access to windows itself).

Short version: I'd suggest getting a sample, painting it on a board or on some watercolor paper, and holding it up in your space for 24 hours to see what overtones come out. You might be surprised. For instance, enduring's version comes out green because green is the complement of the reddish tone in the cherry. If you have other tones, you might end up with what you want.

• Colin Gran
    3 years ago

💭😕

• pamela garlick
    3 years ago

I used Titanium White in my west facing kitchen, and it's very beautiful - slightly green cool as writer above affirms but not clinical, and it also contrasts with bright white trim, but subtly. All told, I find the color quite soothing, clean, and not dirty, even in shadows.