Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Apartment

Posted by EG3d (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 12 at 4:36

Working on the new dining space. This apartment has three bedrooms but no dining room. So bedroom 3 is a dining room / office. Here is start of dining space.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I removed closet doors to house buffet and other displays.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Apartment

Wow, it's looking good! Great idea to remove the closet doors and display your things, and how perfect that the closet is shallow and has shelving. The console table and its display is very nice. It all looks nice!

Your pretty kittycat seems to approve! Now I know who the model for your artwork is!

o

great idea, looks very nice !

o

Eileen! Hi!
Recognized the chairs!

o

Thank you everyone!! My living room is a challenge - how to arrange end tables and lamps. I decided that I have to change the drapes and drapery rod out already and go back to what I had before.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last home's drapes and setup:
Drapery trick
Mirror in line wth dining table
Living Room
Lookng toward office
TV area

Help? New living room is smaller than lat place.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here