Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joyce_6333

3-season room is done!

joyce_6333
9 years ago

We came back from vacation this past weekend to find our 3-season room all done. Looks just great. We are so pleased with the job they did. The room is 16X22, and has Eze Breeze windows. Still need to get it furnished, but for now we'll use our old deck furniture. 6 more chairs and a gas fire pit to put out there.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (22)

• joyce_6333
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Here's another picture.

• peony4
    9 years ago

I can't see your first photo, but your second one is wonderful! The 2x4 windows make the space! Love them. Congratulations!

Hope you enjoyed your vacation, as well.

• kswl2
    9 years ago

Only,the second picture is visible to me too, but WHAT a picture! It must feel like being in a treehouse at that level, it's beautiful!

• joyce_6333
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Trying another picture.

• jjam
    9 years ago

WOW! It's gorgeous!!

• tibbrix
    9 years ago

Stunning! Congrats.

• edeevee
    9 years ago

Love it! I'm interested in the Eze Breeze windows for our sunroom. Do you know if they work in a remodel or just in new construction?

• mtnrdredux_gw
    9 years ago

Oh, you are going to love that room!

• joyce_6333
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I love having my morning coffee/tea here. Only sounds are the birds. We also have our sound system out here so a little soft music makes it so relaxing. Could make me lazy in my old age. :-)

Edeevee: The Eze Breeze windows will work in new construction or remodel. Couldn't be easier. If you want close up pictures just let me know.

• violetwest
    9 years ago

lovely; these spaces are so important! congrats

• bestyears
    9 years ago

I have no idea what the rest of your house looks like, but regardless, that would be my new favorite room.

• bebetokids
    9 years ago

We added the EZ breeze windows to our existing porch several years ago and have really enjoyed them. It is so nice to close against weather and pollen! Beautiful porch!

• Errant_gw
    9 years ago

That is really gorgeous :)

• madeyna
    9 years ago

What a great space. I look forward to seeing how you decorate it.

• arlosmom
    9 years ago

Wow, that's so nice!!! I'm sure you'll spend many enjoyable hours in your new space.

• gyr_falcon
    9 years ago

Beautiful; I would not mind coming home from a vacation and finding that (even though it is not needed in our climate). I love the wood. I had to look up the EZ Breeze windows. Interesting. I have to keep those in mind when assisting with recommendations for remodels in other parts of the country. Enjoy your 3-season room!

• jab65
    9 years ago

Just gorgeous

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

Gorgeous room and use of materials. I know you will enjoy many years of use.

• westleyandbuttercup
    9 years ago

That looks like a great place to relax!

• bonnieann925
    9 years ago

It's a lovely space! Enjoy!

• ttodd
    9 years ago

How nice is that?!!!!!

• ppascullo
    7 years ago

I am not that familiar with posting on this site but I was searching for anyone who had a problem with a GE wall oven. I came across your post and you have the same model with apparently the same problem. After the oven is turned off the control panel gets very hot. Were you able to resolve this problem?

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor