|I'm looking to add pendant lights above my island, and a coordinating flush/semiflush fixture in front of the hutch. |
We have brushed nickle knobs and pulls but need to install (just repained the cabs) and the floor down the road will be hardwood - hopefully within 2 years. Backsplash will change too to a classic white or very light gray/white - maybe subway tile.
I attached some pictures of pendants I thought would look good. Any suggestions would be apprecaited!
|My favs would be the PB lights and the light toned wood stools. The lights would add a nice texture to counterbalance the slickness of the countertop and the light stools will look better against the floor imo.|
|Bar stools I like and Harlowe pendant, and these would also work well with a change in the flooring to wood and both would work well with the subway tile.|
|Bar stools are nice, but I couldn't sit on them wearing shorts. lol. They also look uncomfortable for scooting around on, even if they do swivel. |
With all the white I think fabric seats with print would be nice.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here