|Rustoleum has a toll free number you can call with questions - you can find it on the website or it's probably on the can. I'd call them, and see if you can send them those pics. That doesn't look right to me. I just painted my patio furniture with Rustoleum Oil Rubbed Bronze metallic spray paint, and it covered much better than that. I used a total of 6.5 cans for 4 chairs and a table base that are probably of similar size and maybe more surface area than your set since mine included the seats. |
Did you prime first? Maybe there's a problem with the primer or lack thereof??
Anyhow, I'd call rustoleum and see if they have any suggestions -- maybe you got a bad batch of paint or something (in which case, I'd demand replacements or money back, since 13 cans of spray paint isn't cheap!)
|The textured does great at adding texture but I've never |
gotten it to cover well.
I found that it kind-of rubs off.
Probably not the best choice for chairs.
I spray a lot.
Like lkplatow I also like the metallic line.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here