|I found your fabric at my Joann's store~ |
Name : Tuli Peacock
Order #: 1122 5398
I have it on hold .
|Oh My!! Thank you!! That was so incredibly nice of you. It all makes sense too - the tuli and the peacock all together in one name. |
I will call down there and see - they said they will have to find it at another store, so if they can't, I might need to know your store:)
Thank you again! That is just great!
|forboystoo - Very nice of you : )|
| Just let me know. |
I have it on hold 'til Friday at noon.
I can go back and make further arrangements if you need more time..
You can always PM me..
I have my email listed here..........
|I called and they found it in their warehouse. it's ordered! |
Thank you so much forboystoo! I really appreciate your help. Couldn't have done it without you:)
I'll post the pics when the chairs are redone.
|Oh Legomom~ |
I'm so glad it worked out for you !!
But... quite frankly...
Cangrates on the chairs..
|I love GW!|
|localeater, me too|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here