Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone recognize this fabric?

Posted by clt3 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 17:33

I'm redoing my bedroom and purchased this set. I also bought the plaid pillows and the blue one pictured. Apparently this company doesn't have the others left. I know the blue is Waverly Full Circle, which I plan to use for the window seat. I'd really like to find the floral though.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone recognize this fabric?

Do you have a company name and comforter name you can share with us to search for other sellers of this? Did they by chance sell matching drapes or shower curtain? I would be happy to try to assist you, but need more info.

o

here is a list of many sites selling the comforter. Maybe you can find the pillows at one of their sites.

Here is a link that might be useful: flowered comforter

o

It is Rose Tree. They must be on clearance because the prices were incredibly low. I did buy 2 sets of drapery panels, but need to use them for my windows. My husband wants the euro shams - if I can't find them, I'm sure I can find a similar solid green.

o

Are you looking for the green shams or the shams in the print? Or just the print fabric? It looks like the print shams are included in the set? I found one of the green ones on amazon, but don't see that the print shams were ever sold separately.

Here is a set of draperies

Here is a link that might be useful: draperies in your print

o

I would probably buy another set of the window panels and use that as yardage to make (or have made) pillows or shams.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here