Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Did I miss the follow up to....

Posted by always1stepbehind (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 17:10

The poster who had posted asking if a rug she found on Overstock was the same from one of the high end stores??

If I remember correctly the OP was going to order both.

Just wondering whatever came of the Overstock rug.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Did I miss the follow up to....

Sorry not to follow up! I only ordered the overstock rug. It looks great, as expected from the pics. I didn't order the horchow one, so I can't compare quality between the 2. The KPI is probably pretty low on this one. Definitely not heirloom quality, which I wasn't expecting for the price.

Overall I think it's good enough, and very pretty. I'm at the tail end of a new build, and have PLENTY of places that need that extra $3400 before a new rug. I don't think looking at it in the context of my new house anyone would think it's anything less than a good rug. And if they do, they'll forget after a couple of glasses of wine :)

o
RE: Did I miss the follow up to....overstock rug

Glad it worked out for you. I am sure it will be beautiful in your home.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here