|The poster who had posted asking if a rug she found on Overstock was the same from one of the high end stores?? |
If I remember correctly the OP was going to order both.
Just wondering whatever came of the Overstock rug.
|Sorry not to follow up! I only ordered the overstock rug. It looks great, as expected from the pics. I didn't order the horchow one, so I can't compare quality between the 2. The KPI is probably pretty low on this one. Definitely not heirloom quality, which I wasn't expecting for the price. |
Overall I think it's good enough, and very pretty. I'm at the tail end of a new build, and have PLENTY of places that need that extra $3400 before a new rug. I don't think looking at it in the context of my new house anyone would think it's anything less than a good rug. And if they do, they'll forget after a couple of glasses of wine :)
|Glad it worked out for you. I am sure it will be beautiful in your home.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here