|I have a very small powder room (3'x 7'):|
The window was moved about 18" toward the left and is something like BM Super White.
And a 3 drawer vanity made for the sink:
I plan to use a carrara top with a white undermount sink. I'm just not sure what color to paint the walls and vanity. The foyer outside the PR is BM Silver Half Dollar, which most of the time looks more blue than gray:
Any suggestions for paint colors would be most appreciated.
|I was going to suggest Samovar silver by sherwin williams but then i read your other outside was silver half dollar by BM. you could maybe do sherwin williams blonde. i think that would compliment the blue grey undertones of the marble. sorry i mainly know sherwin williams colors|
|A vote for painting the vanity in satin black ... and the walls in Super White.|
|I did a bathroom with that tile once. Vanity in black would be chic, or just go with white that would work too. |
I spec'd Ellen Kennon's Mushroom for the walls. Probably breaks some kinda 'undertone rules' but it looked fabulous.
Here is a link that might be useful: Original Full Spectrum paints
|My first thought was blue and then I saw your foyer color. I would definitely carry the Silver Half Dollar into the bathroom. I absolutely adore your floors!|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here