Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fun Find!

Posted by girlville (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 11, 12 at 14:39

I had to share my latest find. It's a mushroom style chair I came across while browsing a local antiques market. It's so bright and whimsical and made me smile. I was immediately certain it would work in my 5 year old son's bedroom. Cost: $95. It feels sturdy, well built, with no significant wear and tear.

So exciting to find something so fun, vibrant and attractive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fun Find!

OK, I'll go for fun and vibrant...even in good clean condition, but attractive? lol Seriously, the chair will be great for your sons bedroom.

o

Love it!!!

o

Very cute!

o

Wouldn't a patterned pouf look cute with it? I could play Angry Birds all day long! lol

o

Eye of the beholder I guess newhome, I think it is very well formed. I keep waiting for it to hatch :)

Oh an it also swivels 360 (if it's not apparent) so oodles of dizzy fun...

o

oh gosh, 360 swivel for a five year old?!
perfect!!!

o

Oakleyok, maybe I'll make a pouf could go wilder with colour that way, any good instructionals out there?

o

I love it and the swivel makes it absolutely perfect! Congrats on a marvelous find.

o

so cute - my boys would fight over that!

o

I think it is super cool......and great for a kids room!

o

Oh, too cute!!!

o

It swivels?! Stock up on air sickness bags and keep them near the chair. I'm getting dizzy just thinking about a 5 yr old and a swivel chair of his own.

It is very cute. What a lucky kid.

o

Just don't place a swivel chair next to a desk with sharp metal handles ... when DS1 was 3 he was warned not to spin ... didn't listen and we ended up in the ER with 6 stitches on his forehead ... boys!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here