Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 12:37
|I'm not a huge fan of PB furniture, but I like the PB 'eclectic style'...I am wondering if anyone here has used their in home design service? I have a living room/dining combination and need to work with a rustic looking table (no chairs yet, deciding between wicker v. upholstered) I have 2 Ethan Allen chairs which I like and are in excellent condition but I'm not sure I want to keep the upholstery...I'm really TERRIBLE when it comes to accessorizing and could use a lot of help....Basically both rooms need to be decorated almost from 'scratch'..I prefer the coastal/casual style and PB seems to have a lot of items that seem to fit the category....Anyone having experience with PB design service?? TIA!|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here