Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have pictures of Abingdon Putty?

Posted by anntique (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 8, 10 at 12:35

If you could share any pictures of rooms with this color I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have pictures of Abingdon Putty?

I found this one on google images.

Here is a link that might be useful: abington putty

o

Thanks Chloe! It looks mintier on my monitor than I would have expected.

Anyone else? The more the merrier so that I can see it with different lighting etc. Thanks!

o

dining room 3

o
Sorry...

Sorry that picture above is so big, but I don't know how to resize. I used Abingdon Putty in my dining room and love the color.

o
Another one

dining room 2

Here is another shot of my dining room. Again, sorry about the size.

o

rdpal,
Actually, the larger size helps a lot in visualizing. No need to apologize, I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. (Shhh...don't tell anyone, that's embarassing). The color looks beautiful in your obviously beautiful home. Thanks for posting.

o

That first link is actually edgecomb gray not AP. The only reason I know that is b/c I recognize katieob's home. Katieob does have AP in her home somewhere-try a search in the kitchen forum and see if you can find it!

o

I think I have Abingdon Putty in my powder room and back downstairs hall. I've been trying to remember the name of it (have looked through all the paint cans in the garage) and somehow a bell rang when I saw this post.

No photos, but thanks - I need to do some touch up!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here