|I recently had my formal living/dining painted believable buff and want to paint a big niche up by the ceiling and the wall with the french doors in lr that goes out to a porch. Im not crazy about the rest of the colors on the sample card, I want more of a medium
|I don't know what it would look like with SW BB, but Ellen Kennon makes a beautiful bronze that has an almost metallic look to it. She calls it Bronze. |
I used it as an accent color on my ceiling in a previous house:
Here is a link that might be useful: Ellen Kennon Bronze
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here