Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

$46 Mercury Glass Pendant Lights (link)

ttodd
14 years ago

I have always loved mercury glass both old and new looking.

I just came across these pendants and though that the price was so reasonable and i wanted to share w/ you in case anyone might be interested.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mercury Glass Pendant

Comments (12)

• neetsiepie
    14 years ago

Be still my heart! I love mercury glass. I might consider changing out the stained glass fixture in my kitchen for one of these.

• polly929
    14 years ago

Thanks Ttodd-
    I've been on the hunt for pendant lights for my kitchen for over a year now, right now I have temporary lights there. I absolutely love them and I bookmarked the page to show DH tonight. I'm so excited!

• newdawn1895
    14 years ago

I am a big fan of Mercury glass as well, old and new, thanks ttodd.

• lesmis
    14 years ago

I think they only have the bell shaped ones listed at the place above, so if you are interested in the other 2 you can find them at Mothology for $50. I loved these also, but my husband didn't :-(

Kat :)

Here is a link that might be useful: mercury glass pendants

• ttodd
    Original Author
    14 years ago

If anyone is looking for something a bit larger in diameter there is a small store in town that I walk to that has 2 diff. styles for about $160 each I think. I just saw them Monday. They do have the option of ordering on-line but don't have a lot listed on-line, so if anyone might be interested I could always ask them if I could take a pic of them and post them on-line w/ the store #. When I saw them Mon. that's what got me looking on-line out of curiousity.

Lesmis - thanks for that link. Can't wait to look through it today. I love them too but I justy don't think that I can get away w/ mixing them w/ the rustic French country fixtures I've been stowing away!

• sweeby
    14 years ago

Charming!
    Bet we'll see more of those coming out.

• patricianat
    14 years ago

Love, love, love these.

• pbrisjar
    14 years ago

Oh man, Too bad we already have our kitchen pendants, No other place thse could go, really. At least not now. Bummer.

• squirrelheaven
    14 years ago

Those are really pretty and the price can't be beat. Thanks for posting them.

• oceanna
    14 years ago

Adorable fixtures at a fabulous price -- thanks for sharing TTodd! I got curious as to what else they have, and I noticed they have Burkey water filters. I have one and my son does too and we both love ours. They have a lot of cute stuff for cottage/cabin type decor.

• yayagal
    14 years ago

I love it and I'm ordering it!!!!!! I'm going to put it in my angle bay window. THANKS!!!

• raenjapan
    14 years ago

Did anyone ever order these, and if so, how do they look?