Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 10:34
|In April I was searching for paint with a faint peach tint. Went round and round until I found this Forum and asked for help. Cathleen ni Houlihan suggested BM white blush. Went with that, and it's perfect. Makes me smile every time I see the barest of color. Paired it with BM Sweet Salmon as an accent color on the back of a bookcase and around a small half wall.
Thanks again for great advice and help.
|Would you please post picutres of the accent color usage in your room? I am also thinking of painting the back of a built-in book case a a slightly darker color and would love to see the effect. Thank you!|
|Cupofkindness ~ Here you go! The light is less than ideal, but I hope this gives you an idea. The color is very soft. Paint must cure for a week before returning things to shelves. Next is finding lighter color shelf holders; painted over oak which was darker. |
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here