Sun, Jun 10, 12 at 10:22
|We are framed in for 2 large Cartwright medicine cabs...When I made that decision, they were on sale. Now they aren't anymore :-(
Any idea when they usually have sales?
|Everyone is hurting for customers these days. |
Call them up, ask for the manager, and ask what s/he can do for you.
Surprising how often that works...
|Aren't they having their annual 'Clear the Deck' sale? Not included in that? I really don't look at RH anymore except during the Holidays when they have the Plush throws.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here