Fri, Jun 1, 12 at 9:06
|I have been trying for days to pull up the Houzz site, and all I get is a blank page. Anyone else? Thanks.|
|Just tried it and it works fine for me. Love Houzz.|
|I don't visit Houzz, but occasionally have the same problem with other sites. Most recently it was Kiehl's. Today it came up fine.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.