|Thinking of Believable Buff would that look good? Suggestions welcome. No Need to worry if it matches furniture as i will be replacing it thanks for any help.|
|Hi Jen, |
Before you choose paint color, you should really narrow down the choices for your window treatments and furniture; it's much easier to match a paint color with those items than to buy those items to a predetermined color. I learned this the hard way. :c)
|Yes i also have learned that the hard way now since the painters are gonna start in the morning and i still have'nt chose a color. I was thinking about a medium sage couch or maybe even red. So maybe some kind of brown with gold tones???? Here is a pic of couch i want to get thanks for any advice.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.