Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dvarnell_gw

In need of a god gray/sage green paint.

dvarnell
11 years ago

Thought I had my bathroom wall color all picked out - SW silver strand - to go with my white, gray and Ming green marble bathroom, but once it was up on the wall it read gray/blue instead of gray/green (even though chip matched the Ming green perfectly). So now I need to quickly pick a new paint color and re-paint. Anyone have a good gray/green suggestion? Room gets lots of light. Thanks!

Comments (8)

• bbstx
    11 years ago

Try SW Svelte Sage. Here it is with a sample of Bosporous flax

{{!gwi}}

and here it is in my old kitchen

{{!gwi}}

It is very close to a french gray.

Hope this helps. Good look!

• bestyears
    11 years ago

SW Sea Salt is similar to silver strand, but more green.

• duvetcover
    11 years ago

Try Benjamin Moore Coastal Fog 976- the monitor color
    really is not true to the real color. It is a lovely grey
    with green undertone. Used it with Muskoka Trail 974
    on ceiling and White Dove OC-17 for trim.

• juliekcmo
    11 years ago

look at BM sandy hook gray also

• dvarnell
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks! I had just pulled Sea Salt from my SW paint fan earlier today as an option and I'll try the BM colors too. Using white dove trim myself!

• lala girl
    11 years ago

Another favorite of mine is a retired SW color called Pale Artichoke - I have it with white dove in my powder room and my living room - this is the 3rd house I have used it in - just another option.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    11 years ago

We used BM Hampshire Grey on our front door and DR trim. It might be too dark for br walls, but if you stroll up and down the strip you may be in the right family.

• outsideplaying_gw
    11 years ago

BM Alexandria Beige or Bennington Grey will bring up green tones as well. Both are dark neutrals and have used both in my MBR. If too dark, look for something else in the family.