|I am painting a basement family room. It has windows and is south facing, but because it is in the basement, I don't think I want a color that reads too cool. Adjacent rooms are BM Philadelphia Cream, and Dellwood Sand. Flooring is a medium-toned (golden) oak laminate. Suggestions?|
|BM Navajo White?|
|The site linked below shows 4 colors that BM recommends with Philadelphia Cream. Three are dark - Cougar Brown, Mustang and Georgian Brick. The light one is Meadow Mist. |
The view of Philadelphia Cream in that site is VERY different from what it is in person, at least on my monitor.
You can see Philadelphia Cream and a color similar to Georgian Brick in my LR. I used their Baked Terra Cotta.
Here is a link that might be useful: Ben Moore color samples
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.