Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Philadelphia Cream, Dellwood Sand, and ?

Posted by morton5 (My Page) on
Wed, May 9, 12 at 22:21

I am painting a basement family room. It has windows and is south facing, but because it is in the basement, I don't think I want a color that reads too cool. Adjacent rooms are BM Philadelphia Cream, and Dellwood Sand. Flooring is a medium-toned (golden) oak laminate. Suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Philadelphia Cream, Dellwood Sand, and ?

BM Navajo White?

o

The site linked below shows 4 colors that BM recommends with Philadelphia Cream. Three are dark - Cougar Brown, Mustang and Georgian Brick. The light one is Meadow Mist.
The view of Philadelphia Cream in that site is VERY different from what it is in person, at least on my monitor.

You can see Philadelphia Cream and a color similar to Georgian Brick in my LR. I used their Baked Terra Cotta.
It's the best pic I have of the two, when I was making new panels for the LR windows...

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Ben Moore color samples

o

Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here