|I am painting a basement family room. It has windows and is south facing, but because it is in the basement, I don't think I want a color that reads too cool. Adjacent rooms are BM Philadelphia Cream, and Dellwood Sand. Flooring is a medium-toned (golden) oak laminate. Suggestions?|
|BM Navajo White?|
|The site linked below shows 4 colors that BM recommends with Philadelphia Cream. Three are dark - Cougar Brown, Mustang and Georgian Brick. The light one is Meadow Mist. |
The view of Philadelphia Cream in that site is VERY different from what it is in person, at least on my monitor.
You can see Philadelphia Cream and a color similar to Georgian Brick in my LR. I used their Baked Terra Cotta.
Here is a link that might be useful: Ben Moore color samples
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here