Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catkin_gw

SW Beiges and Creams ---Got Pics?

catkin
14 years ago

Specifically looking for something neutral but warm and lighter with very little yellow/gold tones.

I fell in love with the blog pics of SW Antique White but it looks very yellow/gold in the fan deck.

I don't want much, right!

I'm wanting to paint the kitchen/living room. These rooms don't get a lot of light.

LOL! Why do I drive myself batty choosing a paint color? Aargh!

Thanks so much!

Has anyone used these colors?

Alabaster

Ivory Lace

White Duck

Creamy

Snowbound

Gauzy White

Modest White

Pacer White

Divine White

Reliable White

Comments (12)

• pagram
    14 years ago

SW Softer Tan

• Oakley
    14 years ago

SW Bagel and SW Dover White

• jeniferrlynne
    14 years ago

Creamy is used in this master bath of dream home. Looks lovely

Here is a link that might be useful: Creamy Master Bath

• stu2900
    14 years ago

I'm not at a place where I can post a picture, but one of the most neutral beiges from SW is Kilim Beige. Very pretty color!

• fnmroberts
    14 years ago

Our Family Room is painted SW White Organdy which is a slightly creamy white. The Living and Dining Rooms are SW Kilim Beige and we reduce to SW Divine White halfway up the stairs and throughout the 2nd floor hall.

From the link at "My Page" you can view the rooms.

• elle3
    14 years ago

Sorry I don't have a pic, but a sw color you should check out is Irish Cream. I used it in my basement. It is very creamy without being too yellow. I really like this color, which is unlike me because I love dark rich colors. It is on a large card, not on a strip with several other colors. I'm sure your dealer will have it! Good luck.
    If I can find the usb cord to my camera, I'll take a pic :)

• randita
    14 years ago

I second the idea of Kilim Beige or Divine White (same strip). They are very neutral beiges - no green or pink undertones. They are popular decorator and home staging colors.

• kittypawz
    14 years ago

Wow, the colors you mentioned are all very very light. Mostly used for trim. The trim in my home when we moved in was antique white with believable buff paint on the walls. I have since repainted the rooms but the trim is still antique white. Dover White is quite nice. Ivoire is beautiful..so is Napery. However,those may be a bit too creamy for you if you think antique white is too yellow. Believable Buff(one up from antique white) is not yellowy at all. Softer Tan is very nice. Pueblo is a nice soft mocha. Sherwin has a color that is simply called "beige" that might be what you're looking for. It's numer 2859.
    Fresco Cream,Bona Fide Beige,Kilim Beige,Crewel Tan,and Practical Beige are good beigy ones to look at.

• catkin
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I can't thank you all enough!

I think I'm leaning toward Divine White!

I have Raffia Basket now and feel the need to lighten things up a bit!

My trim will be Cabinet Coat brand paint--tinted to a faintly creamy white.

I just gotta bite the bullet!

Thanks again!

• catkin
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Next choice? Pavilion Beige!

• catkin
    Original Author
    14 years ago

randita! Thanks for posting! That's the very room I saw here that put me over the edge! It is a most beautiful color!

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH