I was given a solid oak bedroom set and want to update it a bit. I was either thinking of painting the original pulls or buying new ones. They are 4 inch center to center pulls. Any thoughts or pics of different pulls that would look good with a solid oak set would be very helpful!! I was looking a bird cage pulls but not sure how that would look.
My pics arent the best because it is in our garage while we get the room ready.
Thanks in advance!
Here is a link that might be useful: 2 pics of drawer pulls
|buy new....paint will probably not hold up well on finished metal like that. Birdcage always look nice, until I think about dusting them...then I'm not so intrigued.|
|I like the pulls on it now actually.|
|I think an oil rubbed bronze would look super.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here