Wed, May 16, 12 at 17:52
|I am in the process of ordering a sectional sofa and I have the options to use nailheads. I have a Hancock and Moore Austin Highback Leather chair with nailheads....would this be overkill to use the same treatment on a sectional???? The two pieces will be in the same room, same side of the room. I have chosen a track arm, block legs and box border loose back cushions. Thanks...I told the sales rep I will let her know by tomorrow. I have stalled enough with getting this order in Please respond!|
|How big is the room? How close will the two pieces be to each other?|
|The room is 15 by 23, buton the 23 end, there is a hallway, so living area is 15 by about 18. The sectional and chair will have about five feet between them. Here is the space. The sectional will replace the sofa and loveseat. The leather chair will stay in that location.|
|The sofa will be fabric, correct? Personally, I'd forgo nailheads on the sofa.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here