Wed, May 16, 12 at 17:52
|I am in the process of ordering a sectional sofa and I have the options to use nailheads. I have a Hancock and Moore Austin Highback Leather chair with nailheads....would this be overkill to use the same treatment on a sectional???? The two pieces will be in the same room, same side of the room. I have chosen a track arm, block legs and box border loose back cushions. Thanks...I told the sales rep I will let her know by tomorrow. I have stalled enough with getting this order in Please respond!|
|How big is the room? How close will the two pieces be to each other?|
|The room is 15 by 23, buton the 23 end, there is a hallway, so living area is 15 by about 18. The sectional and chair will have about five feet between them. Here is the space. The sectional will replace the sofa and loveseat. The leather chair will stay in that location.|
|The sofa will be fabric, correct? Personally, I'd forgo nailheads on the sofa.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.