|I posed this on the kitchens board but know that the ladies and gentlemen on this board are so helpful . . .
Our kitchen faucet snapped in half on Friday! Now we have a completely useless kitchen sink and need a faucet pronto.
I am having trouble zeroing in a good replacement, as we are in a tight space because of a window ledge just 5 1/2 inches above the counter.
If you have a minute and could check out my post and photos in kitchens, I'd so appreciate your input!
Have a great weekend!
|Here is the link to the other thread. |
I like the looks of first faucet you posted. German-made is always a good choice, imho.
Here is a link that might be useful: post with pics
|Is it just the hose that is broken? That can be replaced without replacing the faucet.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here