|I posed this on the kitchens board but know that the ladies and gentlemen on this board are so helpful . . .
Our kitchen faucet snapped in half on Friday! Now we have a completely useless kitchen sink and need a faucet pronto.
I am having trouble zeroing in a good replacement, as we are in a tight space because of a window ledge just 5 1/2 inches above the counter.
If you have a minute and could check out my post and photos in kitchens, I'd so appreciate your input!
Have a great weekend!
|Here is the link to the other thread. |
I like the looks of first faucet you posted. German-made is always a good choice, imho.
Here is a link that might be useful: post with pics
|Is it just the hose that is broken? That can be replaced without replacing the faucet.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.