Wed, May 30, 12 at 17:23
|I have been working on my cottage style bedroom and was wondering how yours is coming along. I loved the bedding selections that you posted. If you have any pictures, I'd love to see them.|
|Thanks so much for asking, sis2two! I have finished painting my fireplace surround (I used BM Mascarpone), and I love the way the soft, creamy white paint brightens up the room. I'm off on vacation soon, but do plan to infuse some more brightness into the room when I return - possibly painting a table, a chest, and/or a quilt rack! I'll post photos after I make a little further headway. For now, though, I am really loving the changes I've made in bedding and decor. I've still got my Native American artwork - rugs and pottery - but have added antique English and Bavarian china into the mix, and somehow it does seem to work! :-)|
|I can't wait to see it! Your home is one of my favorites. It is so warm and inviting. You have a knack for pulling things together and creating a cozy and welcoming home. And I for one, am hoping to steal some ideas for my own bedroom!|
|Glad you liked the Mascarpone, I was so delighted with it in our space too!|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here