|If you are still hanging around (you last clipping was earlier this year), I've started a thread in the laundry forum with some questions for your, thanks!|
Here is a link that might be useful: laundry forum thread
|Glad you like it. Hope this helps. |
1. We had the access panel cut high and my DH had no problem hooking up everything. We also did not use the stack kit that the W/D manufacturer sells. We simply put the dryer on top of the washer and now a year later have had no issues with movement at all.
2. Counter run including the sink is 55 inches.
3. Very happy with the white/off white cabinets.
4. Yes I use the hanging rack, Very handy and recommend having one if you have the space.
5. I don't really have much in the drawers but love the way they look and someday I will get that space more organized.
6. The sink was a very long peninsula that came with the house. it is a integrated stainless steel sink and counter and I love it. We cut it to fit our laundry room space.
|Awesome, glad I checked back! Thank you so much for the additional pictures and fulsome answers to all my questions. We will have almost the exact same setup (but reversed), but will have a luxurious extra 3" (!) for a whopping 58" counter run! |
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here