|please ignore, sorry about the multiple posts|
This post was edited by ncangie on Wed, May 8, 13 at 15:48
|Angie, to put more pictures in a post, just reply to yourself and put them in that reply; then you'll have all of your photos in one post. |
I am on a laptop (not a Mac) and I can simply copy the HTML link from each photo and put as many as I want in one post, one after the other. I THINK that with a Mac, you have to do the 'reply' each tie you want to put a new one in a post.
|I'll try that, thanks for your help.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here