Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pottery Barn Graham Chandelier

Posted by sonicmom (My Page) on
Fri, May 3, 13 at 13:07

Has anyone seen one in person? I've been looking for something with simple, graceful lines, don't want crystals, can't spend much money on it. I found this chandelier, which is very well priced compared to the rest of their collection, am wondering about the quality.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pottery Barn Graham Chandelier

Hi sonicmom...

Click on my link below...scroll to the second pic. I have this particular PB chandelier and it's my favorite lighting piece that we chose for our new home. It is solid, crisp and simple. I'm not sure about the graham but it looks similar?

Here is a link that might be useful: Chandelier

o

You can check out the reviews here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Graham chandelier reviews

o

I have the same one as ajc9. I love it. It looks similar to Graham, so if you're also considering the one I have, I can upload pics...

o

Lolauren...cool! Do u have shades on it? I do...I seriously love it too! Above your dining table? That is where I have mine...;).

I can post pics too if u r interested, sonicmom...

o

Cute blog, Megan!
For some reason, the Graham doesn't show up on the pb list of chandeliers, but when I googled it, it was available on the website. Very (cheap) reasonable!
I wouldn't use wicker shades, just silk or linen.

Here is a link that might be useful: pottery barn graham chandelier

o

ajc9 - no shades, but it is in my dining room. :) DH didn't want shades, and I didn't care enough to add any; however, I would love to see what yours looks like... It might change my mind. :)

o

I have this chandelier. I have to say I love it every time I lay my eyes on it. I really wanted a Hubbard-whatever the name is...but NOT in my budget. I cannot say a bad thing about it. And for this price, it can't be beat.

I normally have ivory shades on it (Target) and in the fall I switch to cranberry ones through the holidays.

o

Wow, it certainly looks great in your room- it has the simple, elegant look I want. Nice to hear it's good quality.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here