|I saw this at Joann's Fabric store, no ID on the fabric and only 45" width. It is an outdoor fabric. Thanks for your magic! I know someone will identify it!!|
|I can't find the green, which isn't much help, but is this the same thing in tan?|
Here is a link that might be useful: Robert Allen outdoor fabric
|Thank you, Oly! This is the same pattern - no luck online searching this pattern in the green. This is from Joann's and is 45" vs. 54." I don't know if RA has 45" fabrics???? So maybe it is not RA, but it is the same pattern in the link you posted. Joann's couldn't help either - no name on the end of the bolt. |
How did you find this? Several weeks ago a poster explained how to do this, but could not find the post. I do not know to use Google images when I have only a picture (taken by me).
Thank you again for your help.
|Dorry, I didn't use an image search for this, I just googled something like..?? don't remember...maybe woven rope pattern fabric? |
To do an image search click on google images, then the camera in the search bar, either upload the pic or paste the url into the bar as prompted. I just did one for this fabric and didn't get it to come up, but just some other things that were that color.
Were there any #'s on the tag? I once found a fabric by googling just the #'s. Good luck!
|Did you unroll the bolt and check the selvage? Sometimes manufacturers info is printed there.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here