Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Happy Mother's Day to Everyone

Posted by Tibbrix (My Page) on
Sun, May 11, 14 at 7:56

Happy Mother's day to everyone who is a mother or has maternal instincts even towards others. I do not have children of my own, but I'm a dog sitter, and I love them like they're my babies. A client of mine emailed yesterday to wish me a happy Mother's Day. I've never been handed that sentiment, and I was surprised by how much it meant to hear it.
I also love children (well, 90% of the time!), and that MI rears its head if I feel one is at risk or is being harmed, or is being bullied, etc. My favorite smell in the world is fresh cut hay. My favorite sounds in the world are children playing, dogs lapping water out of eyesight, and rain falling.

So, to all women who are mothers or feel motherly toward anyone or anything, have a happy day!

This post was edited by Tibbrix on Sun, May 11, 14 at 14:41

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Happy Mother's Day to Everyone

Happy Mother's Day to you and to all the mom's of human children and furry babies, all those women who have raised men who they married and to those who have tried and failed but remain in the game.

o

Happy Mother's Day Tib and Patricia.

I tell my son in laws that they aren't my sons by birth but they are the sons of my heart! Happy Mother's Day to all my GW friends who are mothers by birth or by heart.

o

Happy Mother's Day one and all. Be we mothers or not, we can take a moment to appreciate all who have nurtured us in so many ways over our lifetime. Thanks to all of you who have given of yourselves to make us happier, healthier and more wholesome.

o

What a beautiful post, Happy Mother's Day to all!

o

Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to all of you as well.

o

Just cats here .... but somehow they managed to buy me a very sweet card; my favorite dark chocolate/orange/almond bar from Aldis AND DH made pancakes for breakfast! :)

All of the Best Wishes, Hugs and Happy Homes to Mums (of all sorts, kinds and varieties) here at GW! :)

xxxx to All!

o

What a lovely post! Here in NYC it a glorious day!
I hope everyone else has nice weather for the holiday.

o

What a nice post to see today! Thanks and Happy Mothers Day to all. Whether a Mother or with a MI, may you feel special and loved today.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here