|I just posted my before and after pics from a year-long masterbath reno.
If you have a few minutes, I'd love it if you'd take a look and then give me some advice on style and fabric for a valance and some art for over the toilet. Photos of any ideas would be fantastic and much appreciated! Although it looks like there is room for art at one end of the tub, there is currently a tabletop fire bowl which ultimately I hope to replace with a wall mounted fireplace.
Here is a link that might be useful: My reveal post from the Bathroom Forum
|I received some great advice along the way from both the Bathroom Forum and this forum, so thank you. |
Special shout-out to Palimpsest for the suggestion of how to address the asymetrical vanity in my water closet. I'm very pleased with the result.
Here is a link that might be useful: My asymetrical vanity post
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.