Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My masterbath is complete, or at least it will be with your help!

Posted by treasuretheday (My Page) on
Tue, May 15, 12 at 1:06

I just posted my before and after pics from a year-long masterbath reno.

If you have a few minutes, I'd love it if you'd take a look and then give me some advice on style and fabric for a valance and some art for over the toilet. Photos of any ideas would be fantastic and much appreciated! Although it looks like there is room for art at one end of the tub, there is currently a tabletop fire bowl which ultimately I hope to replace with a wall mounted fireplace.

Thanks!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: My reveal post from the Bathroom Forum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My masterbath is complete, or at least it will be with your h

I received some great advice along the way from both the Bathroom Forum and this forum, so thank you.

Special shout-out to Palimpsest for the suggestion of how to address the asymetrical vanity in my water closet. I'm very pleased with the result.

Here is a link that might be useful: My asymetrical vanity post

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here