Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

Neat repurposing...old tv cabinet

Annie Deighnaugh
9 years ago

Very clever...from old TV cabinet to new dog bed!

Comments (16)

• anele_gw
    9 years ago

That is cute!!! I love the thought that went into the small-scale fabric and wallpaper, too. Lucky Henri!

• Errant_gw
    9 years ago

Very cool! A friend did something similar with a buffet cabinet. I'll have to look for a picture I can share.

• sable_ca
    9 years ago

Adorable! What a fantastic imagination!

• User
    9 years ago

Omg that is ridiculously CUTE! I love it! (Mr. Fluffy would also love it.)

• busybee3
    9 years ago

very cute!
    too bad the big TV and cabinet in our unfinished basement section still has a big ol' tv in it!! (we're finding we can't give that thing away!! :( but, this pic at least makes me wonder if maybe we can remove the tv to make the thing more manageable at least... hadn't thought of that...)

• luckygal
    9 years ago

OK, that is just about the most adorable thing I have seen in a long time! TFS

I'd love to see the rest of their house!

ETA - Impatient to see what else that person may have created I found the source and see it was made by a creative business in NC. Some very nicely painted pieces there! Have you used their paints Annie?

This post was edited by luckygal on Sun, May 18, 14 at 10:08

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    9 years ago

Absolutely adorable! Love the darling details. Of course, if I did that, our pups would sleep next to it rather than in it. Sigh. They have no sense of style.

• schoolhouse_gw
    9 years ago

Isn't that something. Great idea. And doesn't Henri look smug? :)

• Annie Deighnaugh
    Original Author
    9 years ago

No, lucky gal, I found the pic on Pinterest so haven't even browsed the website...

• User
    9 years ago

Here is the original source of the photo. She has lots of other things she has done...quite interesting and lots of ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: Original source of photo

• patty_cakes
    9 years ago

How adorable! I,would be much too small,for my 80 lb Australian Cattle dog, but my 2 cats would love it I'm sure.

• crl_
    9 years ago

That dog is substantially better behaved than mine. Mine would chew all of those cute things up.

• SunnyCottage
    9 years ago

That's adorable! But for cats? Well, maybe some cats -- but I have the variety that turn their dainty little noses up at anything that's meant for them to use as a bed, and crawl into the magazine basket, bathroom sink, or box destined for the trash instead. ::le sigh::

• amykath
    9 years ago

So darn CUTE!!!! What a luxurious little spot for him! Our pets deserve nothing but the best!

Great and innovative idea and nice work too!

• vedazu
    9 years ago

We've got an old stereo console down in the basement--about 55 years old. I've often thought that there ought to be a way to use the case for something. This picture is brilliant--and gives us some ideas!

• User
    9 years ago

And now, I give you Henri in watercolor via Waterlogue: