Thu, May 17, 12 at 0:36
After pestering everyone in the Bathroom forum for a couple months, I am now ready to ask for help here.
Any paint color suggestions for the following bathroom walls? There's no tile on the walls.
Bathroom #1: white shower pan, white subway tile with two rows of Ming Green marble, white vanity, Ming Green vanity top and ice green slate floor.
Bathroom #2: white shower pan, carrara marble shower tile with gray slate accent, white vanity, black marble vanity (I forget the exact name; it's black with stuff) and gray slate floor.
No pics because most of it hasn't even arrived. The workers are building the two bathrooms.
Thank you for any help!
|Went to parade of homes a couple of weeks ago and saw a drop dead gorgeous blue in a bathroom. EVERYONE was asking what color it was. The realtor looked it up and it's called Steel City #506-4 by Porter Paints. It's a beautiful blue-gray. Give it a try, I think it would look wonderful with the marbles.|
|I would probably go with something with some blue in it so as to not to have too much green going on. Perhaps a blue green color. Don't know of a specific color as of this moment though.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here