Sun, Apr 8, 12 at 23:42
|I need help deciding on window coverings for my master bedroom.
There are 3 windows next to each other. I need light blocking BUT I want to maintain the beautiful view from the window into the yard.
I am thinking of roman blinds, Silhouettes or curtains on wood rods.
Please help me.
|Silhouettes will pull up nicely out of the way, but so will regular room darkening roller shades. Then you can put just a valance over top...side panels optional. You'll keep the view open during the day and room dark at night.|
|Post a photo of the room so that we can see the windows and the furnishings.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.