Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mboston_gw

Changing art for the season

mboston_gw
9 years ago

I like to change up wall decor in my family room each season. I'm not one to spend alot of money for art and I can't seem to find things at thrift shops or on Craigslist locally.

However, I am a butterfly/hummingbird gardener and I have some really nice photos that I have taken the last few years. I am thinking about having some of the close up ones put on the canvas material that is stretched over a frame. You see alot of that sort of "art", if you would call it that, at stores like Kohls and Marshalls. Some look okay but most I don't care for. I was hoping that since these would be colorful and closeups that they would look nice. They would fit in nicely with other items like throws and pillows that I have recently purchased and I already have a set of three watercolors that would complement them.

These would be for my family room and as I said, I would use them through the spring and summer. Do you think they would look cheap. (no offense meant for others who have done something similiar).

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks