Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone want to give wall color advice for my bedroom?

Posted by threeapples (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 21:31

The master bedroom is entered off the upstairs hallway, which will be painted Farrow and Ball Hardwick White. The bedroom is a good size, has a little vestibule off the hallway, and leads to our master bathroom, which might be painted FB Shaded White. The woodwork in the master bedroom is BM China White. I'm including some images of the ceiling light fixture and the ceiling treatment. If it matters, we have a black marble bolection moulding fireplace mantel in there, too. We like darker colors for our bedroom and, since the room has three large windows, I think it will be ok.

So, I'm thinking FB Green Smoke, Picture Gallery Red, FB Brinjal, or Glidden Burnt Bark.

We don't have our furniture yet, but it will likely be cherry or mahogany in a colonial or Chippendale style.

The floors are a dark stained red oak.

photo 0428E48C_zps02cfcdd4.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone want to give wall color advice for my bedroom?

Fine Paints of Europe Mount Vernon Collection

Holly Hedge

Here is a link that might be useful: FPE Mt Vernon

o
Also

Vineyard is also nice in the dark dark red direction.

I am finding very little outside Fine Paints of Europe that gives the level of saturation I am thinking of.

Here is a link that might be useful: FPE Mt Vernon p. 3

o

Oh my goodness, on my monitor they both look black!

o

I'm thinking maybe those are too dark? I don't know. We don't even have a Fine Paints dealer in Ohio. Are Green Smoke and Picture Gallery Red not great? If you (you general--any of you) could paint this your color of choice for this to be a beautiful room that makes sense with the rest of our house and leaves options for drapes,bedding, and a rug, what would you choose?

o

the Vineyard is a bit more saturated than Brinjal and the Holly Hedge is the color of the enamel on the fixture.

o

In person the enamel looks black. I even looked at it on the one sunny day we had recently and it looks black. I don't know if they painted it when they restored it for me or if it's just not sunny enough here yet.

Palimpsest, are those two colors really what you think are best? I'm open to other directions.

o

I like the Brinjal, I think the Smoke Green is nice enough but not very dramatic. I thought the Vineyard was a good possibility that was between the Pompeian Wine and Dine and the Brinjal.

The fixture may be black, photos of metallics can be tricky.

Look at the saturation of many of the FPE Mount Vernon colors. They are period, and your bedroom may be a place to push the saturation envelope a bit, unless you want the room to be bright at some times of the day. It won't with any of the colors in consideration except the Green Smoke to some extent...but definitely not with the Vineyard. You may be able to get a good match of the Vineyard in one of the brands you are using.

o

Take a look at Plaster Lion, on page 2. Although not quite black. it's dark and sophisticated, and would be striking with any white. Gorgeous room from the little we can see. ;o)

o

FPE has a great website and you can easily order fandex and color samples from it. It is a fantastic paint.

Having said that, it's hard for me to believe that it is more saturated than Brinjal, which I've used in our library and is an absolutely exquisite, rich color. It is dark, and very, very plum in our Virginia light. But I bow to palimpest's expertise as I've not used any of FPE's saturated colors. I used Brinjal as an alternative to the black ceiling my husband wanted (it's also a part time media room with a roll down screen). Black ceiling wasn't going to happen. We took a risk with a "purple" ceiling, but it is exquisite, and my DH adores it too.

Here is a link that might be useful: FPE

o

Thanks to all of you. I really love Plaster Lion too. Do you think Sherwin Williams' rendition of FPE colors will be acceptable? Not sure our time crunch will allow for ordering fan deck, then samples, then paint.

o

I'm not a believer in color matching. Nor do I believe that SW quality can hold a candle to FPE. But I do appreciate the time crunch....

o

I may not be using the right color theory terminology, but by more saturated, I mean that the Vineyard appears to be less shaded, or contain less of a dark neutral pigment than the Brinjal, so it has more red pigment. I don't know that one is any darker than the other.

Renditions of colors by one company to the next may be noticeable with side by side comparison and can be problematic, in my mind, with whites or light colors and undertone (which could show up on the wall), but for me it would be harder to tell with a dark color unless you were doing a direct comparison side by side in the same room.

o

Maybe I'll get sample pots made at Sherwin Williams, put them on the wall, and then order the FPE if I like the look of the colors.

Will these colors work with a very light-colored master bathroom?

o

you can also order both F&B and FPE, and numerous others, at cox paints. I've had great success with them over the years and their shipping has always been remarkably fast, given that I'm on the East coast. Just another option for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cox Paint.

o

I usually shy away from reds when using dark mahogany furniture - it can either take the wood too much toward orange for me, or in the case of a bricky red like Picture Gallery Red, it can give you too little contrast, and the mahogany reads like big looming shadows against it. Do look at a big sample held behind a piece of furniture to see if it happens in your room.

I also like Calke Green better than Green Smoke, mostly because it is sunnier and warmer, which I like in a bedroom. But I don't much like grayed greens generally (I find them depressing), so I may be biased! A rich green would certainly look wonderful behind your mahogany.

o

That's what I was thinking about the Holly Hedge, it's more of a jewel tone.

o

FPE Holly Hedge

photo MV110_zpsd0afcad7.jpg

o

oh my that Holly Hedge is gorgeous....

oh bronwynsmom, you'll hate our library when I finally post it. It's as gray green as you can get. It's "Drab." : )

o

I think. Calke Green got used downstairs, where it looks great.

o

We have Calke Green in the keeping room.

I love drab colors, actually. ;)

I'll get a sample of Holly Hedge, Brinjal, and Vineyard and post photos of them in the room tomorrow. Keep the ideas coming. Oh, and am I going to be ok with drapery options for these colors?

o

Is your bathroom going to be the lovely soft blue that I see in the vanity picture in the bath forum? If so, I think I'd do Holly Hedge or any green before I did Brinjal. Can't quite put my finger on why exactly, just a gut feeling.....

o

Pirula, I actually like some of the 'drab" colors, so long as there is some yellow in them. Like the lovely taupe-y color of Wedgwood's drab china. So I bet I wouldn't hate your room!

Since I am fair and green-eyed, I used to wear fatigue pants from the Army surplus store when everybody else was swathed in denim - the old forest/jungle ones, not the new desert ones.

o

Ha! Well "Drab" has a good deal of yellow in it. It looks gorgeous with the "Brinjal" ceiling as well. I should be able to post some preliminary pictures soon and you can let me know what you think please. I've been dreaming of a green "English" library since 1993....

but enough about me.......

o

oh I see, you said above Shaded White. never mind then sorry about that. Any of those colors will work beautifully.

o

SW does not have any FPE colors in their system. Looks like I'm going to have to order samples of those.

o

Just called FPE and ordered the Mount Vernon fandeck. They don't sell sample pots of this collection and the smallest container is $45. So, I guess I'll have to make a selection based on the fan deck--is that nuts?! I decided I like Holly Hedge, Plaster Lion, and Portrait Backdrop best. But, will my black marble fireplace mantel just get lost in that room?

I'll paint up the Green Smoke and Brinjal in the meantime.

o

I tell you, normally I'd say no, but I think I'd chance it with that Holly Hedge.

o

Because it's so pretty or for some other reason. Normally I dislike deep walls with white ceilings. Something about it screams "cheap" to me. I hope that won't be the result in my room. And, what about the black mantel?

o

Although these are saturated period colors, rather than dark, it's the same thing. I don't think that, in context, colors like this with white ceilings look cheap.

Governor's Palace:
 photo governors_zpsd35de3e8.jpg

Monticello:
 photo diningroom_zpsc1129cfd.jpg

Mt Vernon:
 photo smalldiningroom_zps4c9bce56.jpg
 photo mountvernondr_zps53eb8201.png

o

Nor do I. They're classic. You said you wanted to go dark in your bedroom, I'm going from that.

And yes, because it looks absolutely beautiful. As to the black mantel, it will obviously not stand out with a dark color, but you thought of that I'm sure when you chose to go with a dark color. It should still differentiate, even with the bottle green. Personally I think it would be incredible if you want a dark bedroom, abosolutely gorgeous, and really unique.

The black mantel will stand out more with Brinjal and Green Smoke for sure. Maybe you'll fall truly, madly, deeply for Brinjal, as I did, and the rest will be moot!

o

The white ceilings in those spaces don't bug me because the wall colors are so bright. I don't know what my issue with white ceilings and dark walls is. I really love the Ralph Lauren aesthetic and he often does darker ceilings, but I know that is not at all appropriate in my house for a room like this.

o

I know I'm pretty much the only one on here who recommends Pratt & Lambert, but if you have a dealer nearby, see if you can grab some samples from the Williamsburg Collection. Here's an old brochure I dug up by using the wayback archive to access the version of the website up a couple of years ago http://web.archive.org/web/20120112204446/http://www.martinsenour.com/ pdf/MSP_Williamsburg.pdf

Stores can still mix the colors even though they're not promoting it anymore, and some still have the sample section up with brochures. It's worth a shot.

There are some great greens and dark blues.

I used BM Webster green in my kitchen before I remodeled last year (only because I had a can of Aura exterior semi gloss mixed for my door and hated it and the kitchen needed a paint job), but it's also an interesting color.

photo DSC_0060.jpg

This post was edited by KevinMP on Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 23:46

o

I just realized I had a P&L catalog downstairs still (I just stocked up on the colors I have in case they stop mixing them). Anyhow here are the pages and my recommendations (the flash is off for the close ups so you'll have to Google them or just see them in person (my dining room is Wythe Hosue Gray, which isn't even in the catalog because it doesn't have every color). The color Pal listed is also covered by them (Palace Ballroom Wallpaper Prussian Blue (CW611)), or something close to it.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Buffet Green (CW423):

Market Square Tavern Dark Green (CW401):

Brush-Everard Blue (CW623):

Stencil Square Wallpaper Blue (CW610):

This post was edited by KevinMP on Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 23:14

o

I envision the ceiling the same color as the walls, especially with the dramatic, intricate design, with the raised design white. Here's a picture that may give you an idea what the room might look like 'bathed' in a dark color.

Here is a link that might be useful: charcoal gray walls/ceiling

o

This is Miles Redd, and lacquered, but the contrast is about the same.
 photo milesredd1_zpsea6b3997.jpg

o

If you use Brinjal, which I love, love, love, I am coming for a visit.

;<)

BTW,
Here is Julia Reed's New Orleans home with an F&B Sutcliffe Green room and black (faux?) marble fireplace surround.

from Elle Decor

This post was edited by kitchendetective on Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 12:20

o

Thanks, Kevin, for taking the time to do that. I'll look up PL when I get home. The colors look very pretty.

I love Brinjal, but not in here. I can see how its not working with the floors for some reason. Green Smoke is just ok, so its out. I have a color chip of Glidden Lights Out above the baseboard and think it looks nice.

I will check out the link with the dark ceiling. For some reason the other photo isn't showing up on my phone, but I'll try on my computer at home.

o

Post partially disappeared--after showing up. Odd. Here's a somewhat deceptive link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Elle Decor

o

okay, first of all, that's not nearly a big enough sample swatch to assess an F&B color. Trust me. Paint a much larger one, and away from each other if possible.

secondly, be sure you've done a second coat on that Brinjal, I know from experience it is an entirely different color when it's two coats.

P&L is good paint. I used it in two rooms when DKC was mixing his colors in P&L, they've held up beautifully.

Don't give up!

o

I did 3 coats on both. I'll make a larger sample tomorrow.

o

Drapery
 photo MV110_zpsd0afcad7.jpg photo MV110_zpsd0afcad7.jpg photo MV110_zpsd0afcad7.jpg

photo RobertAllenKerala_zps9987210f.jpg photo RobertAllenYvonne_zpse1fe2a12.jpg
 photo RobertAllenKerala_zps9987210f.jpg
 photo RobertAllenJuliette_zps97781cf3.jpg

White House 1908
 photo oval-office-c1909_zps67f2caa5.jpg

o

That's awesome, palimpsest! You're the best :) So pink and deep green drapes. How do I do both colors in the drapes and not have the room end up looking like a hotel? Do you think this look will work with my ceiling, light fixture, and fireplace?

o

The dark green is the wall color. The pink is a Robert Allen Kamala fabric and those are Robert Allen trim options. You could also do a green drapery similar to the wallcolor and trim it in pink or pink/green. I just remember you mentioning you wanted to do pink drapery somewhere.

o
Color scheme

This is from Adelphi Paper Hangings but it shows that the pink and green were a 1780s colorway
 photo PARAKEET-h_zpsb1529f5e.jpg

o

Those are all beautiful! Wonder if those gorgeous pinks would work with Holly hedge palimpsest?

o

Will this room have an area rug?

o

I'm really enjoying this thread and can't wait to see what you choose, but I have to ask if you know what the current blue is on your walls.

o

It's just primed drywall

o

Yes, the primed drywall looks blue in these photos, but not so much in real life.

That Adelphi paper is stunning.

Now that I think about it I don't want pink drapes in the master bedroom--I think I'd rather a deeper color. I may do pink drapes in the family room (shaded white walls) or in the dining room (pink ground walls).

o

Coffee color is a great choice.....

o

photo hatteras_zps26186bee.jpg
 photo hatterastassel_zps5bf66f84.jpg
 photo MV110_zpsd0afcad7.jpg
 photo hatteraschalk_zps9336b2e9.jpg

You could go tone-on-tone-on-tone, or tone-on-tone with white. You could actually do this with any deep toned wall color if you find the right fabric and paint combination.

o

Or if you did something like Plaster Lion:
 photo MV53_zps5ab9bd47.jpg

You could do tone on tone with plain or patterned fabric and with grey, white or gold trim (to pick up the gold fixture)

photo 187806_f_zpse1fd6526.jpg
 photo 111897_td_zps0740b3d3.jpg

photo 220430_d_zpsdca270a1.jpg

photo 033253_td_zpsc05d38bb.jpg

o

I like those last options better.

o

Here are two coats of vineyard, holly hedge, and plaster lion.

o

A few more photos

o

Holly Hedge! Holly Hedge!

Plaster Lion is also gorgeous, but as much as I love gray, I'm not sure that I would like being in a room surrounded by that dark of a gray.

I much prefer Brinjal to Vineyard.

Besides, the Holly Hedge is just gorgeous! Do you like it?

o

I think any of them work, in the first picture although the Vineyard really needs a primer about the color of Plaster Lion underneath it.

I don't think the Vineyard will complement mahogany furniture though.

I am partial to the Holly Hedge. I think it will look more like the first picture than the second. Plaster Lion is nice, too.

o

I don't like Vineyard. After these photos I added a 3rd coat to all and will see if that changes anything.
I'm not sure. I generally gravitate toward colors like Plaster Lion and really like it. I don't like how Holly Hedge looks in the 2nd photo-- it's too bright.

o

it is a lot brighter and not as nice in second picture. But is that a flash shining on it? And if you do a flat or even eggshell finish, you won't have any glare to take away from its saturation.

o

I didn't use a flash, but the sun came out and I thought it was a good idea to snap a quick picture to see what it will look like on a sunny day. There is no electrical lighting in the room yet though.
These are satin finish. I'd do flat.

o

Flat will make a big difference.

Sounds to me like you love the Plaster Lion, and it is beautiful. So go with that!

o

I do like plaster lion better. I'll post another photo (gonna have my husband take a photo of the dry 3rd coat).

o

Three coats dry

o

I like both Plaster Lion and Holly Hedge and have been going back and forth between them as I scroll through. Vineyard is just not a color I would put in my bedroom. I like more soothing and restful colors for my bedroom -- not that it couldn't look great. I was favoring Plaster Lion in the sunny photo, but maybe Holly Hedge in the last one with shadows. I think it might be a question of what I found in fabrics at this point -- possibly which wood you are favoring for furniture -- neither of which helps make progress right now.

o

I love the holly hedge. Beautiful and rich. But this is your room. If you love plaster lion, go for it. It will look great!

o

In either case I would get the electrician to change the outlets and switches to black.
The green will self intensify so to speak. Either green or grey is nice. Don't be shocked though the room will get darker and darker as the paint goes up.

o

jeez. good point on the outlets.......

o

Your house is nice. If i were you, i would like to choose light yellow

o

Monica, its funny you should say that because I was looking for a place to put a very pale creamy yellow yesterday. We like our bedroom dark, however, so it won't work in there.
Thanks for the compliment. :)

o

I was ready to say Plaster Lion until I saw the last picture of the swatches with the carpeting. The Holly Hedge is divine!

o

In the last pic you posted I don't care for the gray - it doesn't seem to work too well with the floor and the trim color. Just seems more off than the green which goes really well with them. Must be competing undertones.

edit: BTW I was refering to the gray as in the large swatch on the right and the green as the large middle swatch. That is how they show on my monitor. Don't care for the other colors very much. Red just seems to vibrant and not very relaxing for a bedroom.

This post was edited by lyfia on Thu, Apr 11, 13 at 10:59

o

Carpeting? We don't have any carpeting in there. We have very dusty hardwood floors and a piece of RAM board I used to stand on while I painted the samples.

I'm just not loving the Holly Hedge. It seems to "clear" of a color for me--does that make sense? Maybe I should paint a much larger sample of both colors?

o

Yes, that makes sense. It's too saturated for you. Have lived with a dark and desaturated bedroom color before?

There should be roisin paper protecting those floors from dust, scratches and paint until the last possible moment. Is is just pulled back so that you can visualize color with the floor?

o

No, there is no roisin paper protecting the floors! The marble floors and limestone are protected, as are the floors my husband installed in the basement, but the wood is generally uncovered except for heavy traffic areas. It irritates me, too.

Our current house has a very deep midnight blue bedroom and we really like it. I don't know what is going on with the Holly Hedge that makes me not love it. Not sure what I should do, but I have to decide really soon and this is hard!

o

I think you have decided? Plaster Lion?

(and yes, it's always hard to choose wall colors, so many options)....

o

I'm wondering now about Inkwell or Burnt Umber, both FPE. Any thoughts?

o

If you do either of those, and don't do them in the FPE, I would not recommend flat. (FPE doesn't seem to come in dead flat).

I used Benjamin Moore Black Jack, which is as dark as the Burnt Umber or Inkwell, and first had it done in flat. It marked and burnished a fair amount and a rub from your knuckle would leave a faint white line on it. Any marks had to be removed with a very damp, lint-free cloth (and dabbed, not rubbed). The BM matte. which had a very slight sheen( and I think, a much higher price,) faired better.

One the whole room is done you can get away with a slight sheen because the reflectance value is low. It will never look too good in pictures because of the flash, unless you light the room up like a movie set, but it looks good in real life.

o

So why aren't we discussing Studio Green (FB) instead of Holly Hedge, by the way?

o

For me, because Studio Green or similar is the "go to" color for front doors and lower story shutters around me, and I associate it with an "exterior" paint color.

o

Pal is right re:dark colors burnishing, and it doesn't take much to leave a mark. A chair back even slightly touching a wall will leave a mark almost instantly. Personally I like a glossy dark color, so would use a semi or maybe even a laquer. If you do decide to go that route read this first.

I'm mulling over having my DR painted dark gray to black using a laquer paint. Like you, I love dark saturated 'neutrals', but I'm not particularly fond of colors per se, unless ivory/bisque could be considered colors.

Here is a link that might be useful: this

o

Perhaps the Holly Hedge is too similar to the dark blue you have now? Dark green is mostly dark blue, but Plaster Lion in something different entirely. That makes it a new room in a new house. The name sounds cold, but the color seems warm and comforting -- like a soft blanket or favorite sweater -- and that suits a bedroom just fine.

My guess is that if Holly Hedge doesn't seem right to you now, you won't love it on all four walls.

This post was edited by lascatx on Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 8:17

o

Again just my 2 cents, but colors similar to Vineyard and Holly Hedge have already been 'around the block' and to my mind's eye, seem dead, as in dated. Although I have nothing *against* dated, in a new home it just seems the use of something more updated would be appropriate.

I am by no means a trend follower, and even though the grays are hot at the moment, feel Plaster Lion, because of it's depth, will remain strong, though not necessarily popular, which to me is a good thing. I have no desire for my home to be just another of those filled w/trendy colors/stuff. ;o)

o

Patty cakes--that's a great link, thanks very much. I also really LOVE lacquered walls, but our painter has never done this and I don't think I want him to experiment in our bedroom. I am not sure we want to put the money into hiring someone else to emark on this pricey technique now either, unfortunately. Gloss finish paint won't give the same effect, will it?

I can't really put my finger on why I don't love Holly Hedge. I want to love it because Palimpsest and my husband (and many of you) love it, but somehow I am not drawn to it. I see what you mean about it being dated, though I bet others will say it's classic and, in some ways, it is.

I'm going to give it a go on a large area of the room and do the same for Plaster Lion and see what we think. I'll post pictures. :)

o

I don't think this house will provide much context for "dated" vs. "current" because this is a revival style house and of a higher caliber than most builds when it comes to the revival details. The colors are appropriate in a historical context (at least the Holly Hedge and Plaster Lion are...I don't think they were capable of producing a red of this sort for wall paint in the period). Authenticity trumps "dated" because it's already based on something "dated".

o

Why are essentially only three colors under consideration?

o

Kitchendetective, I am incredibly overwhelmed choosing the remaining details for our house (several key light fixtures, a few more paint colors, etc.) and I can't handle giving myself 50 choices for the bedroom. I'm just getting tired of my indecisiveness!

Palimpsest, you're right, it is already "dated," but I do understand what Patty Cakes meant. I wish I knew where at Mount Vernon Plaster Lion was used--it'd be so interesting to learn.

o

I think it is based upon an object at Mount Vernon and not a room color. If you read the description of the fandeck, you can kind of tell which colors are room colors and which are "inspired by" colors. The room colors are mostly greens or blue-greens with white trim or white with green or blue-green trim, it seems.

Actually I think you arrived at these three (or five, including the Burnt Umber and Inkwell) by a certain process of elimination of what was going on in other rooms and by wanting a saturated color. That leaves Blue, Red or Yellow as the primaries and you used a Dark Blue elsewhere, --or Green or a Neutral which is Brown or Black. I don't think you want a chrome yellow bedroom, or hazard orange bedroom so you are considering all the reasonable options available.

o

So Hague Blue in Modern Emulsion is out because it's not period, not clear, too much of a combination? OTOH it could work with Chippendale and mahogany. The redpurplebrownbrickpelt seem to be ruled out by the woods, and you don't seem keen on the period green.

o

We actually have Hague Blue all over our basement (my husband loves it). It's a huge space though and I don't want more of that color elsewhere. I also don't want to repeat it as a bedroom color (our current bedroom is very similar).

Yes, the wood will complicate things. :/

Last time I was in Mount Vernon (I was a kid) I remember thinking the rooms were painted "neon." Obviously they were not neon, but growing up in a house painted beige and some mauve, the colors were shocking to my preteen self.

o

Whatever you do, pick something that will be a flattering backdrop for you! Colors you look good in ;)

o

I'm blonde, fair, and have green eyes. Should have chosen pink or navy I guess.

o

which takes us back to palimpest's delightful dark green and pink scheme.

o

I was painting up a larger sample of Holly Hedge on our master bedroom wall and, for some reason, it really grew on me and I now am certain I love it. So, Holly Hedge it is. Now I need to decide on the finish (can't do full gloss or lacquer because our painter hasn't done this before and I don't want to pay someone else). So, what do I do? I'm going to order directly from FPE but don't know what finish.

o

The matte will probably be best. I would also do tinted primer to have a dark undercoat. I remember you saying you had a bit of patchiness with the Hague Blue.

o

Just ordered the matte--they said it has a 3-5"% sheen I think. Now I need to decide the color in my husband's closet (entered through our bedroom) and our bathroom. I'll post photos of the bathroom later this evening.

o

Hello,
You got very good windows in your bedroom. Your bedroom would look very beautiful if it is painted in pink and one in blue or any other matching color. Opposite the windows you can hang any canvass prints of photographs of the family or any scenery. That would look awesome. Great quality canvas prints could be obtained from magnipic.com.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here