Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where is your to go place for ready made curtains?

Posted by cozyplace (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 25, 14 at 20:59

I have always liked Country Curtains. But they just don't have exactly what I am looking for. I prefer ready made, but might have to go the route of buying material and having them made. What other places do you like for ready made? (of decent quality) Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where is your to go place for ready made curtains?

Ikea

o

Mine have come from country curtains and west elm. I have purchased roller shades from smith and noble.

o

halfpricedrapes.com High quality, good price, fantastic service and I have no dog in this fight except that they were recommended here about 9 years ago and I have made purchases from them and Country Curtains and I really like HPD. Country Curtains is fine but they are a sort of niche curtain place and they do a great job of what they do.

o

In the past, I used JCPenney. I have also used Target. Right now we have wood blinds, no curtains.

o

I love the curtains at CC, but geez, why do they have to be so limited in the size of the curtains?

o

I'm so boring that I usually stick to plain linen/cotton curtains, so IKEA, Pottery Barn, West Elm (for pattern), and some fun (cheap) curtains recently from H&M.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here