Mon, Apr 8, 13 at 18:17
|So, I am waiting for my dining room table to be complete. I have attached a similar picture below. |
The first picture is a before of the dining room and then second one is the start of the transformation of the dining room. I am not sure if I will go with these white chairs with the farmhouse table or I was thinking of having custom amish oak chairs made to match the stain of the table. Thoughts on that?
The next would be a rug. Would you suggest a rug? If so, I would get a wool rug that's a flatweave but should I keep my chairs simple and add a pop of color (brightness) with the rug?
Thanks so much for the help!!!
|The custom table being made is this exact same color/style except the legs are a little different... |
( Will be done next week)
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here