Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Opinions on Duvet Please

Posted by autumncolor5 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 7, 14 at 17:54

Hi,

I am looking for a duvet like this for a master bedroom. I really like this one but am not sure due to the comments about it being thin, and not high quality. I read the reviews of this duvet in other colors and sizes too. Since it's for the master I would like something that has a luxurious/high end look.

http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Chocolate-Stripe-Baratto-Stitch-King-size-3-piece-Duvet-Cover-Set/5885794/product.html

Pottery Barn has something similar but not with a chocolate brown stripe.

Restoration Hardware has one but it is on final sale so it can't be returned.

I checked Penneys, Target, and Bed Bath & Beyond but no luck.

Amazon has a similar one but I don't care for the design as well.

I know this could be returned, but I would like to avoid that if at all possible.

What would you suggest? Any other sites to check? I don't care for shiny silky looking duvets. Since this is Sateen will it be shiny?

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Opinions on Duvet Please

Hmmm…

Here is a link that might be useful: BEdding

o

Egyptian cotton, Chain link:

Here is a link that might be useful: Bedding

This post was edited by Tibbrix on Mon, Apr 7, 14 at 18:11

o

Your link is to a 3 piece duvet cover set (not a duvet) and all reviews are good.

Did you mean to post a different link?

o

luckygal--The link is correct. I worded it wrong. Sorry, my mistake. The bad reviews came from the same set in a different color or size.

o

Tibbrix-- Thank you for the links. The one from the Home Decorating Co. is a possibility. The chain link one was the same as the one I saw on Amazon but wasn't a fan of.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here