|Thanks Magdalena. I like the DEPTH of that color, but not the color itself. |
Can you do it in ashen tan and northwood brown? (BM)?
ONe is light, one is darker.
I SO appreciate all the interest and help here! Thank you all so much.
|I do like Magdalena's mock-up a lot because it leaves the room with a bit of contrast. And I'm one who liked it the way it was! The darker colors seem to be making all the beautifully placed furniture and art disappear. It would probably be fun for a winter, but after one or two years I'll bet you'd be looking up White Sand or something similar to it again! (I'm in the process of painting a dark olive room--seemed so daring and rich and cozy at the time--pretty much back to the beige it was five years ago. But that's why we do this, I guess. We get bored or the light changes, or our moods. The change make such a huge difference, though, at first.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here