Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
alabaster/marble lamp

Posted by cyn427 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 12 at 17:19

Months ago(and I do mean months!), someone posted a picture of her lamp. I told her I had a similar one and had used a black shade on it. I wish I could remember who asked me to show mine. Promised to post a picture, but never did. So here goes. Hope you are still around and so sorry that it took me so long.

From Drop Box

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: alabaster/marble lamp

I'm not the one, but WOW! Love the little area and the black shade gives it the perfect ambience for the corner.

What is the plant?

o

Those are just some tulips in a vase. The end of a branch of a gardenia is also visible-it is full of buds right now. Bought it as a wee plant at HD and it is now four feet tall and three feet wide. I move it onto the deck this time of year.

Here is the lamp unlit, just in case the OP comes back and is interested. Obviously taken at Christmas time.

From Drop Box

o

I've used a black shade on one as well - was on DH side of the bed, but has been replaced. Also have used soft grey shade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here