|Months ago(and I do mean months!), someone posted a picture of her lamp. I told her I had a similar one and had used a black shade on it. I wish I could remember who asked me to show mine. Promised to post a picture, but never did. So here goes. Hope you are still around and so sorry that it took me so long.
|I'm not the one, but WOW! Love the little area and the black shade gives it the perfect ambience for the corner. |
What is the plant?
|Those are just some tulips in a vase. The end of a branch of a gardenia is also visible-it is full of buds right now. Bought it as a wee plant at HD and it is now four feet tall and three feet wide. I move it onto the deck this time of year. |
Here is the lamp unlit, just in case the OP comes back and is interested. Obviously taken at Christmas time.
|I've used a black shade on one as well - was on DH side of the bed, but has been replaced. Also have used soft grey shade.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here