Sun, Apr 1, 12 at 17:19
|Months ago(and I do mean months!), someone posted a picture of her lamp. I told her I had a similar one and had used a black shade on it. I wish I could remember who asked me to show mine. Promised to post a picture, but never did. So here goes. Hope you are still around and so sorry that it took me so long.
|I'm not the one, but WOW! Love the little area and the black shade gives it the perfect ambience for the corner. |
What is the plant?
|Those are just some tulips in a vase. The end of a branch of a gardenia is also visible-it is full of buds right now. Bought it as a wee plant at HD and it is now four feet tall and three feet wide. I move it onto the deck this time of year. |
Here is the lamp unlit, just in case the OP comes back and is interested. Obviously taken at Christmas time.
|I've used a black shade on one as well - was on DH side of the bed, but has been replaced. Also have used soft grey shade.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.