|I can find anything on google, except this, probably because I am using the wrong search words.
I have central air. I have ceiling ducts that are solid, screw up to make a completely closed seal for the winter and screw down up to about an inch to let the a/c air into the room when in use. The "screw" is a 1 inch by 1 inch square that can be turned by hand or an included tool.
I cannot find anywhere that has these 9 inch by 9 inch square replacement coverplates or entire vent.
|Seems to be a popular size in the UK. |
Try asking over at HVAC side if you don't get help here.
Here is a link that might be useful: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/hvac/
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here