|As a newbie I posted 3 posts and want to delete them and "regroup". How do I delete the posts? If I can't delete the posts, how do I delete my pictures? Thank you.|
|You open your message and see this top right under the green writing.: |
clip this post email this post what is this?
see most clipped and recent clippings
NEW! Edit Post
click on edit, which will open your message . Change the text, i.e. delete it and pictures. Then click update.
I don't think you can completely delete the post. It will just be empty and say edited by .... like this message
This post was edited by nosoccermom on Wed, Apr 16, 14 at 16:59
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here