Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 15:54
|i have terra cotta tiles in my mudroom. what color should the walls be painted?|
|You can go with almost any color...lt blue, tan, soft yellow, green..... Whatever you like looking at best.|
|I agree, there are a lot of colors you could use, depending also on what other colors you have in other room(s) near the mudroom. I have terra cotta tile in my mud room and front hall, and in the mud room I have Stonehouse and in front hall I have Everlasting. Both BM colors.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.