Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 15:54
|i have terra cotta tiles in my mudroom. what color should the walls be painted?|
|You can go with almost any color...lt blue, tan, soft yellow, green..... Whatever you like looking at best.|
|I agree, there are a lot of colors you could use, depending also on what other colors you have in other room(s) near the mudroom. I have terra cotta tile in my mud room and front hall, and in the mud room I have Stonehouse and in front hall I have Everlasting. Both BM colors.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here