photo DSC_0159_zpsa49be1e4.jpg

photo DSC_0155a_zpsa0a8bb3a.jpg

photo DSC_0102_zpsffcdb9ff.jpg

photo DSC_0095_zpsce7639d8.jpg

photo DSC_0155_zpsd532197d.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Layered Dacha in CA

And here I thought narrow exterior shutters were passe'. I think this house proves they're not.

What a gorgeous house, both inside and out! I guess I can't paint my brick black? lol

o

I love this sort of European lodge look, especially during the holidays.

o

I couldn't live in it for five minutes, but I love looking at it, and would love to be a weekend guest at Christmas!

And, Oakley, why the heck not! There's a town house in our neighborhood that is black-painted brick with white trim, and it looks wonderful.

(I'd post a picture, but I don't think it's right to post pictures of a neighbor's house on line.)

o

Wow, how very nicely done.

That house could have been hideous in less talented hands. It's rare to see such well executed work in a fairly homely humble house. It must be the designer's own home. O/w anyone spending that much on decor would have a nicer tabla rosa to start with.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here