|And here I thought narrow exterior shutters were passe'. I think this house proves they're not. |
What a gorgeous house, both inside and out! I guess I can't paint my brick black? lol
|I love this sort of European lodge look, especially during the holidays.|
|I couldn't live in it for five minutes, but I love looking at it, and would love to be a weekend guest at Christmas! |
And, Oakley, why the heck not! There's a town house in our neighborhood that is black-painted brick with white trim, and it looks wonderful.
(I'd post a picture, but I don't think it's right to post pictures of a neighbor's house on line.)
|Wow, how very nicely done. |
That house could have been hideous in less talented hands. It's rare to see such well executed work in a fairly homely humble house. It must be the designer's own home. O/w anyone spending that much on decor would have a nicer tabla rosa to start with.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here