|I am painting my living room Benjamin Moore cedar key 982 and the ceiling white dove. My living room furniture is leather a deep purple called aubergine. I have a joining formal dining room want it to be different color but still blend well. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.|
|Benjamin Moore pairs Cedar Key with Hillcrest Tan and beigewood, both of which wood be beautiful DR colors.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Goes great with
|Cedar key |
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here